Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another project for the make list - Spiral Scarf

Not like I need another scarf, I have a rack in my room overflowing with them and most I rarely ever wear them anymore because I work in a call center and they get all knotted up in my headset, but I love how elegant it looks and how it can be draped. http://www.craftstylish.com/item/41268/how-to-make-a-cozy-spiral-scarf From the instructions is looks pretty simple, just cut out a donut shapes, then open them up, stretch them to make it a flounce then sew them together. Only downside is I didn't see in the post how much fabric is recommended, so I found the creator's e-mail on her website and asked her and hope that I hear back from her. If not, I might go the upcycle route and cut up an old dress or skirt and make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment