This recipe was adapted from Tablespoon and will equal 3 recommended bath treatments (1 cup each), although prefer putting mine in an old Parmesan Cheese shaker and sprinkling or pouring into my bath instead.
The mixture is to be added to a hot bath to detoxify, deodorize and moisture skin.
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt (Tablespoon used regular salt instead)
- 1 Cup Powdered Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Clean dry container(s) or plastic bags
- Bowl to mix ingredents in
- Free Lacy Graphic The Graphics Fairy
- Photo Editing Software
- Glue or glues stick
- Gold Acrylic & sponge brush or spray paint
aaPut the ingredients in a bowl
I used a Free Lacy Graphic The Graphics Fairy to create a vintage looking label. I used the free version of Picmonkey to add the text to the label, then cut around the edges and used glue to glue it to the bottle.
As I wanted it to have a vintage vibe, I used acrylic paint to paint the lid gold, dabbing with a sponge brush, allowing to dry and repeating 3 times.