Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Small Mickey Mouse Shaped Cookie Cutter - Under $1 Shipped



I found this deal on a blog I follow, Keeping Cents and I thought I would share it with you all.

It is a small Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter, probably about the size of your pinkie wide and just a little bit taller.

While it is intended for cookie purposes, I a seeing craft applications in its future...just not sure what yet, so stay tuned.                                                                 

I just purchased it on the link posted for the link at Amazon.com and picked one up for .72 cents and that includes shipping (although it did indicate shipping could be 2-3 weeks).

For the link to the deal visit Keeping Cents

Disclaimer:  I have no affiliation with Keeping Cents, Amazon or Mickey Mouse - just sharing a cheap fun find.

No comments:

Post a Comment