Bookmark and Share

Sunday, February 24, 2013

You Are Your Words Collage


I created the above using two free online photo programs - no sign up required!

This could be used to make a great, inexpensive personalized gift for someone.  I used my son's graduation picture and typed things that described him, his likes and dislikes, but  could use a poem, song or bible verses or a list of quotes or whatever you would like.

Items used
The first program is You Are Your Words you need to pick a photo that is portrait length as opposed to landscape.  You also need to have a minimum of 400 that you can type or cut and paste from elsewhere.  

After uploading, you have the choice of 6 colors and 6 different fonts and can also make the words lighter or darker and when you are done you click the download button to save it to your computer.  I chose white, blue and darker blue backgrounds and a different font on each.

Now to the second program, which is PicMonkey (although there are many other programs that will create a collage and they would work as well, I just used this one).   

I picked "Create A Collage" on the first page, uploaded the three photos and selected the "Ducks in A Row" for three pictures and then saved it, then printed it out as I plan on framing it and putting it on the wall.
Thanks for stopping by and If anyone makes a version I would love to see it, just leave a link in the comments section.  

Linking up to:
SixSistersStuff.com

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tutorial! I loved the outcome!
    Great post!! I included it in my post Βόλτα στη Γειτονιά #24 :)
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete